We are pleased to introduce Family Connection – a comprehensive website that you can use to plan for college and a career. Family Connection is linked with Naviance™, a service that we use in our office to track and analyze data about college and career plans, so it provides up-to-date information that is specific to our school.
Family Connection allows you to:
- Apply for college – Fill out the Common Application, send electronic transcripts, gather and submit recommendation letters directly to colleges
- Get involved in the planning and advising process – Build a resume, complete online surveys, and manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about colleges and careers
- Research colleges – Compare GPA, standardized test scores, and other statistics to actual historical data from our school for students who have applied and been admitted in the past
- Research careers – Research hundreds of careers and career clusters, and take career assessments
- Create plans for the future – Create goals and to-dos, and complete tasks assigned to you by the school to better prepare yourself for your future college and career goals
- Get important information – We will post information about upcoming college visits and events, local scholarship opportunities, and other resources for college and career information.
Students and parents can access Naviance Family Connection at connection.naviance.com/grovecityhs by logging on with their username and password. If you have other questions or need assistance with your login credentials, please contact your student's school counselor