Per Contest General Admission Ticket Prices
Tickets may be purchased online at LocalLevelEvents.com
Tickets are also available at the gate.
- Varsity Level: Adult $7, Student (Grades 1-12) $5
- Junior Varsity Level: Adult $5, Student (Grades 1-12) $3
- Freshman Level: Adult $5, Student (Grades 1-12) $3
Any time a freshman contest is followed by a JV or Varsity contest in the same competition area, the admission price for the freshman contest is Adult $7, Student (Grades 1-12) $5 and is good for entry into all three games.
Ticket Purchasing Options
2019 RESERVED SEATING VARSITY FOOTBALL TICKET
$40.00 per seat (4 home games)
In addition to your reserved seat for regular season HOME varsity football contests, it will also grant you general admission to all other regular season HOME JV and freshman football contests. Any questions, please call April Stump 801-3308 between 8am-4pm. Not available at the gate of an event.
THE 15-EVENT ALL-SPORTS PASS
- $55.00 - Student
- $85.00 - Adult
This general admission pass will admit you or your student to any regular season HOME athletic contests for the school year. IT DOES NOT EXPIRE! This pass may be purchased at schedule pick up or in the Athletic Office during school hours. Not available at the gate of an event.
TOP 55 CLUB CARD
Are you 55 years or older? Do you live in the South-Western City School District? If so, you are eligible for the Top 55 Club Card!
The Top 55 Club Card is free to SWCS residents 55 and older. As a member of the Top 55 Club, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Attend all regular season school-sponsored HOME athletic contests for free
- Attend all school-sponsored plays and contests for free
- Join any of the district's three community recreation centers for a reduced fee
- Take 10% off of tuition on SWCS Adult Community Education Classes
- To become a Top 55 member, click here.