Grove City High School
4665 Hoover Road | Grove City, Ohio 43123
Phone: (614) 801-3300 | Fax: (614) 871-6563 | Attendance: (614) 801-8859
Bryan O'Shea, Principal | Dr. Kris Sander, Athletic Director | Holly Gilbert, Zach Wiard, Assistant Principals
To leave a voicemail in a teachers mailbox :
1. Call (614) 801-3190.
2. Enter the teacher's mailbox number.
If you don't know the mailbox number, you can search the directory by the teacher's last name. Click the red bar above entitled "Teacher Telephone Extensions" to access the directory.
May 25 - Additional Material Collection Procedures
Dear GCHS Students and Family,
We look forward to seeing you this week for Material Collection. To assist us with what items are being returned, please fill out the following Google Form: https://forms.gle/wx6gVo3y2cv9tXN97. This tells us exactly what you're returning. Please fill it out before arriving at GCHS; if you haven't filled it out, we will have you stop in a parking spot and fill it out.
Please stay in line throughout the material return process; there are stations set up around the building. There will be no entrance at the North Driveway. All cars must enter/exit at the traffic light at Gershwin Ave.
We have designed the return process to be as contactless as possible. That said, please observe the following safety guidelines:
- If you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher or other symptoms such as a cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, chills, and/or a sore throat and new loss of taste or smell please do not attend the item material return.
- Please wear a mask throughout the process.
- Please bag any classroom novels, textbooks, ERC Books, or CCP Books together. A plastic bag or trash bag is fine. We will also have bags available if you need one. Place a piece of paper with your name and student ID number in the bag.
- For Chromebook returns, please have a paper with your name & student ID number tucked inside. These do not need to be bagged.
- Please follow the instructions of staff in the parking lot to assist with traffic flow and speed up the return process.
- Seniors must return any and all materials they had checked out.
- If you cannot attend your checkout time, please return your materials during another time slot.
- If it is raining, we will still have stations to stop at to return all materials. Material return is rain or shine.
With the exception of Chromebooks and chargers (for grades 9-11), all items checked out to students this school year should be returned. This includes items such as textbooks, library books, uniforms, cameras, etc. Chromebooks and chargers may be kept over the summer. If you believe you will be moving out of the district over the summer, please return your Chromebook and charger now. Items left in student lockers will also be available at the material return.
In order to keep you and our staff safe, we will have assigned days and times on May 26 through 29 for you to drop off items. Entrance to materials drop off will be at the South Entrance (at the traffic light).
The following schedule outlines the time when you should come to GCHS to return materials.
- Tuesday, 5/26 8:30-11 - Seniors Last Names A-K
- Tuesday, 5/26 12:00-2:30 - Seniors Last Names L-Z
The following times are for students in grades 9-11:
- Tuesday, 5/26 4:00-6:30 - Last Names A-B
- Wednesday, 5/27 8:30-11 - Last Names C-D
- Wednesday, 5/27 12:00-2:30 - Last Names E-Ha
- Wednesday, 5/27 4:00-6:30 - Last Names He-Le
- Thursday, 5/28 8:30-11 - Last Names Li-O
- Thursday, 5/28 12:00-2:30 - Last Names P-Sa
- Thursday, 5/28 4:00-6:30 - Last Names Sc-T
- Friday, 5/29 8:30-11 - Last Names U-Z
Bryan O’Shea, Principal
May 15 - Virtual Senior Honors Assembly
While we were unable to host our annual Senior Honors Assembly in person this year, we have created a virtual presentation for our seniors. A video version is available here: Senior Honors Video Recognition, as well as a slide version where students can print or save their individual awards & honors: Senior Honors Slides. Congratulations to each Senior student receiving an award, and thank you to our many community and school groups for their generosity in providing these awards.
The most recent information regarding school closings, and electronic teaching and learning can be found on the homepage of our district Website at www.swcsd.us. Thank you for your patience as we work to keep our students safe and learning.
Infinite Campus (IC) is the District’s Internet-based student information system. Important features of IC are the Parent Portal and NEW Mobile App. Through the IC tools parents are able to access their child’s information, such as class schedules, attendance, academic reports, transportation information, coursework, and put funds in their child’s food service account online. Parents can also designate how and where they wish to receive emergency communications, attendance calls, general announcement messages, and e-mail messages from teachers, the school, and the school district.
To create an IC account, please go to: https://sites.google.com/swcsd.us/parentresources/infinite-campus/parent-portal-mobile-app
If you already have an IC account, please update your emergency contact information at:https://sites.google.com/swcsd.us/parentresources/infinite-campus/online-emergency-information-submission